- Defining of Facility Management strategy for the Schenker Group with FM Managers globally
- Defining respective specifications per location/cluster/country/region etc.
- Co-Lead of implementation of FM strategy
- Define, steer and monitor the DB Schenker initiatives for sustainability in Real Estate
- Act as competence center and internal single point of contact for all Real Estate sustainability topics
- Define strategy for installation of LED and Photovoltaics, incl. sourcing strategy
- Develop a balanced scorecard to steer the implementation of initiatives with regard to timing, quality, budget/costs and benefits
- Analyse, manage and mitigate all kind of risks
- Ensure global harmonized approach
- Ensure appropriate quality of technical installations and management of warranties
- Master´s degree in civil engineering, facility management, business administration, project management or similar - a focus on sustainability is preferred
- Good knowledge of facility management models, processes and methods
- Good knowledge of sustainability management processes, means and methods
- Good knowledge of building products, construction details and relevant rules, regulations and quality standards
- Ability to plan and see the "big picture"
- Excellent time and project management skills
- International project management experience
- Ability to manage and support international functional teams
- Fluent in German and English, further languages are advantageous
- Legal and Financial knowledge
- Communication skills
- Intercultural awareness
- Flexibility and willingness to travel
At DB Schenker, you are part of a global logistics network that connects the world. A network that allows you to shape your career by encouraging you to contribute and truly make a difference. With more than 76,000 colleagues worldwide, we welcome diversity and thrive on individual backgrounds, perspectives and skills. Together as one team, we are Here to move.
Do you have any further questions?
Do not hesitate to contact us.
We look forward to receiving your call/email!
Phone: +49 201-8781-5525
* Equal Opportunity Employer: at DB Schenker we are proud of our diverse workforce and we are committed in enhancing it further. Therefore, we welcome all applicants, regardless of gender, age, disability, nationality, religion or sexual orientation.