- Support Organization business analytics initiatives.
- Work with cross-functional teams and stakeholders to understand business analytics requirements and implement them in line with strategic direction.
- Design and create self-service dashboards to support business and operations.
- Data wrangling to create analytics-ready data sets.
- Monitor and report defined KPI metrics, trends or other insights.
- Assist business and operations in analytics adoption and create actionable insights.
- Provide analytics skills coaching to stakeholders.
- Bachelor's Degree in Data Science, Mathematics, Statistics, or Engineering.
- At least 2 years' experience in Data Analytics.
- Experience in programming languages such as R, Python and SQL.
- Experience in visualization tools such as Tableau and Qlik.
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Good team player with strong communication skills who is also capable of conducting training.
If you wish to apply, please send a resume and completed employment application to Raizel Bianca Rufin, Recruitment Specialist - Schenker Singapore (Pte) Ltd. Please feel free to contact us via phone: (+65 6906 8950 ext. 1530) if you have any questions.
* Equal Opportunity Employer:
At DB Schenker we are proud of our diverse workforce and we are committed in enhancing it further. Therefore, we welcome all applicants, regardless of gender, age, disability, nationality, religion or sexual orientation.