- Responsible for the recruitment of all direct, non-exempt personnel on contract, temporary or permanent openings.
- Responsible for maintaining job descriptions, placement of advertisement and monitor the cost of placement fees.
- Responsible for short-listing, arranging interview appointments, and making job offers as per request.
- Conduct first day orientation and briefing for new hires.
- Maintain the Manpower Requisition Form for all hires and compile related report for management information.
- Responsible for monitoring the performance of the Recruitment Agent or Consultant.
- Assist in organizing company's recreation programs.
- University Graduate.
- Strong Communication skills.
- Passionate about delivering quality work and detail oriented with very high degree of accuracy Competent analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Willing to push limits, Innovative, self-motivated, with high perseverance.
- Able to adapt to fast paced environment and changes.
- Knowledgeable in Microsoft Office Suite.
If you wish to apply, please send a resume and completed employment application to Raizel Bianca Rufin, Recruitment Specialist - Schenker Singapore (Pte) Ltd. Please feel free to contact us via phone: (+65 6906 8950 ext. 1530) if you have any questions.
* Equal Opportunity Employer:
At DB Schenker we are proud of our diverse workforce and we are committed in enhancing it further. Therefore, we welcome all applicants, regardless of gender, age, disability, nationality, religion or sexual orientation.