The ServiceNow Engineer is responsible for the designing, testing, implementing and maintaining IT and business solutions using the ServiceNow platform. He/she evaluates demands and creates technical concepts to implement solutions according to business as well as IT requirements by utilizing out of the box / standard functionality or developing and customizing applications. He/she acts as 2nd and 3rd level support and is the interface between business and the ServiceNow platform for developing, testing and implementation in a fast paced organization.
- Develops technical specifications and makes recommendations towards implementation of standard functionality or configuration of individual solutions
- Analyzes requirements, develops specifications and designs innovative solutions to business problems or recommendations
- Evaluates and aligns solution concepts created by implementation partners or other functional areas
- Supporting in developing system architecture/interfaces
- Participating in the project planning process with business and IT specialists
- Supporting multiple projects as team member or development team leader
- Creates and implements technical documentation incl. operational processes, test activities and quality standards
- Analysis of errors and their elimination in the context of incident and problem management, supports failure and disaster recovery tests
- Reviewing modules for quality assurance, system integrity and security, checks compliance with architectural standard
- Provides 2nd and 3rd level support for the ServiceNow platform and its modules
- Ensures that implementations and ongoing services are delivered on time and meet client requirements
- Supports internal service review meetings covering performance, quality aspects and processes
- Supports security management and execution of risk management processes of technical service operation in accordance to company frameworks
- Minimum 4+ years of ServiceNow development and implementation experience
- Certifications: ServiceNow System Administrator, ServiceNow Implementation, ITIL v3 certification
- ITSM knowledge, excellent understanding of all the ITSM and related services
- Fundamental understanding of the key technologies relevant to ServiceNow integration solutions i.e. SSO, SAML, SSL, Web Services, LDAP, JDBC, ODBC, REST, SCP, FTPS
- Fluent in English language skills (verbal & written)
- Having an impact. In our team every opinion matters. We are inviting everyone to bring their ideas along because we think that it helps us to create the best products possible
- Minor benefits for you to enjoy. Holiday bonus, subsidies to private healthcare, sports cards, cinema, and theatre tickets and group insurance.
- Great atmosphere. Awesome people, foosball and after work beer is at your disposal.
- Challenges. We are not afraid of challenges because they are fun to solve Development. We are offering you not just a job but the place where you can professionally and personally grow
- Open Communication. We strongly believe that good communication is at the core of all successful companies. That’s what we cultivate in our company as well.