- Telephone contact with clients, portfolio and prospects.
- Maintenance and growth of the assigned client portfolio.
- Capture of new clients, detection of business opportunities. Marketing of Land product.
- Generation of commercial offers and follow-up with clients and potentials. Report of commercial actions in CRM.
- Support to the Outdoor Land Department. Acting in commercial campaigns or internal sales initiatives.
- Specific training in the Transport / Logistics / Commercial area will be valued, not being essential.
- Medium-high level of demonstrable English.
- Advanced level computing (Microsoft Office).
- Experienced in a Customer Service/Operations/Sales Department of Land product.
At DB Schenker, you are part of a global logistics network that connects the world. A network that allows you to shape your career by encouraging you to contribute and truly make a difference. With more than 76,000 colleagues worldwide, we welcome diversity and thrive on individual backgrounds, perspectives and skills. Together as one team, we are Here to move.
Schenker Logistics S.A.U. is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.