- Manage, maintain and optimize the current DB Schenker client portfolio in its area of responsibility (Basque Province).
- Prospect, research and make new contacts in your award area. Cross-selling internal DB.
- Analyze the competition and keep the knowledge of the sector updated.
- Quote the needs of the clients and send / present the commercial proposals. Follow up on the proposals presented.
- Perform a daily reporting of visits and business monitoring (in English).
- Enter and update customer / prospect data in the CRM.
- Participate in product / business trainings, meetings, as your participation is required.
- University (Economic, Business, ADE) or specific training in the Transport / Logistics sector will be valued, not being essential.
- Medium-high level of demonstrable English.
- Advanced level computing (Microsoft Office).
- Experience in the commercialization of Land product (Cross Border and Domestic Customers).
- Experience in companies in the transport and logistics sector.
- Have a significant network of contacts.
At DB Schenker, you are part of a global logistics network that connects the world. A network that allows you to shape your career by encouraging you to contribute and truly make a difference. With more than 76,000 colleagues worldwide, we welcome diversity and thrive on individual backgrounds, perspectives and skills. Together as one team, we are Here to move.
Schenker Logistics S.A.U. is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.