Job Overview This position will be responsible for the deployment of different systems required for the Air Freight sector in Europe. The main responsibilities are to support/consult and follow up with Cluster/countries on project management related tasks and business organizational related changes.
Responsibilities and Duties
* Support and Implement CMI - Change Management Initiative in target countries
* Initiate Kick-off with target countries
* Support Pre-Deployment Assessment process (Preparation/Meeting/Minutes)
* Acting as point of contact for target countries
* Responsible for support and communication between all stakeholders involved in implementation
* Collect and Streamline regional change request towards the global organization
* Hypercare for target countries after system implementation
* Collect and share feedback, lessons learnt on all of the above
At DB Schenker, you are part of a global logistics network that connects the world. A network that allows you to shape your career by encouraging you to contribute and truly make a difference. With more than 76,000 colleagues worldwide, we welcome diversity and thrive on individual backgrounds, perspectives and skills. Together as one team, we are Here to move.