- Performing regional IT activities and duties in area of responsibility in accordance with all legal requirements, policies, guidelines, compliance and global IT Governance rules
- Implementation of IT security standards in all country organizations in the region (area of responsibility) according to global IT Governance guidelines
- Focusing on operating the ISMS in your area of responsibility.
- Developing, implementing and monitoring of regional IT risk management processes in alignment with global IT Security policies and guidelines
- Managing of internal IT audit processes in your area of responsibility.
- Providing IT security consultancy for regional IT operation
- Providing IT Security risk universe (internal and external risks) and IT Security risk mitigation for your area of responsibility
- On-going knowledge transfer to regional management, team members and clients on security products and standards in alignment with global standards and processes.
- Providing regional IT Security awareness programs in alignment with global IT Security Management.
- Identifying areas where existing security settings and infrastructure architecture requires change or development.
- Identifying, analyzing, optimizing, managing and communication of regional IT related vulnerabilities and risks
- Bachelor or master's degree in natural sciences, computer science, or an equivalent education or comparable discipline.
- Profound experience in complex business & IT environment
- Proven experience in the field of information security management and / or related functions (such as IT-Audit and IT-risk mgmt.)
- Excellent skills with Microsoft Active Directory including Forest/Domain design and configuration
- Advanced skills in regard to Core Microsoft Windows Services (I.e. Network Services, Windows Operating System, etc.)
- Advanced understanding of authentication methodologies
- Advanced understanding of security vulnerabilities, defensive and mitigation strategies
- Advanced/good skill in respect to key concepts for Advanced Networking Technologies and Methodologies (I.e. Firewalls, Load Balancers, DNS, etc.)
- Good understanding of security appliances (HSM Devices, Smart Card and Virtual Smart Cards)
- Good understanding of network protocols
- Good understanding of Identity Management and PKI solutions
- Good understand of Linux
- Strong information & communication skills with technical and non-technical people, ability to communicate with all levels of the organization
- High commitment to quality and willingness to learn
- High flexibility and ability to travel inernationally
- Excellent problem solving skills and capability to deal with complexity
- Fluent business English both written and verbal
- Pronounced analytical and planning skills coupled with an independent, objective and process-oriented way of working
- Intercultural awareness and ability to work in an international multicultural team and across diverse groups of stakeholders
- Very strong team working/ cooperation skills and global mind set
- Personality as well as creativity in thinking and acting, high social competencies and assertiveness
At DB Schenker, you are part of a global logistics network that connects the world. A network that allows you to shape your career by encouraging you to contribute and truly make a difference. With more than 76,000 colleagues worldwide, we welcome diversity and thrive on individual backgrounds, perspectives and skills. Together as one team, we are Here to move.
Do you have any further questions?
Do not hesitate to contact us.
We look forward to receiving your call/email!
Schenker Europe GmbH
60549 Frankfurt am Main
* Equal Opportunity Employer: at DB Schenker we are proud of our diverse workforce and we are committed in enhancing it further. Therefore, we welcome all applicants, regardless of gender, age, disability, nationality, religion or sexual orientation.