We are looking for a Team support person to support our global HR projects/programs. He/She will be directly reporting to the VP of Global HR Services to ensure support in daily tasks, organization and other assistance where required.
The position is limited for two years.
- Organizing and maintaining diaries and making appointments
- Arranging travel approvals and bookings as well as expense handling
- Participation in all team relevant meetings, support assembling the follow up presentations/ min of meetings where required
- Organization and preparation of meetings, agenda, workshops and conferences, order catering, take minutes
- Support in cost center planning and reporting, invoice checking, creation of internal and external invoices, processing of incoming invoices
- Support in consolidating the budget figures and bringing them into the system
- Creation of presentations, reports and other relevant documents
- Office material provision
- Support the team with all administrative tasks
- Support onboarding of new colleagues, floor walk and introductions etc.
- University degree or adequate vocational education Job Experience in HR is a plus as is experience in Logistics
- Several years of professional experience as an assistance, ideally in an international logistics services environment
- Sound knowledge of the most common MS Office products (Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Outlook)
- A pragmatic, determined and logical approach
- Fluent in business English and German, both written and verbal
- Strong communication and analytical skills
- Interest to work in a global team
- Organizational acumen, open for challenges, reliable, flexible, forward looking
- To be able to uphold values of our organization
At DB Schenker, you are part of a global logistics network that connects the world. A network that allows you to shape your career by encouraging you to contribute and truly make a difference. With more than 76,000 colleagues worldwide, we welcome diversity and thrive on individual backgrounds, perspectives and skills. Together as one team, we are Here to move.
Join DB Schenker's Global HR Services team. We are responsible for the HR Service Delivery pillar and our focus is to design and implement client focused, responsive, cost effective and consistent HR services to managers and employees. Key activities for GHRS include the following: provide global, harmonized processes; design a global HR master data strategy and enable HR technology including AI/robotics solutions that drive efficiency.
Do you have any further questions?
Do not hesitate to contact us.
We look forward to receiving your call/email!
Phone: +49 201-8781-5525
* Equal Opportunity Employer: at DB Schenker we are proud of our diverse workforce and we are committed in enhancing it further. Therefore, we welcome all applicants, regardless of gender, age, disability, nationality, religion or sexual orientation.