- Responsible for all services, employees and costs within Global License Management (team)
- Handle enterprise IT business and IT department needs in support of IT Contracts and Software License Management activities
- Determine optimal licensing for business units, IT teams and supporting negotiations in software procurement
- Steer and monitor the day to day operations of the IT software asset management (internal licensing consultancy, software assignment to internal licensee, developing internal licensing and / or cost allocation models) and meet regularly with team to gather work statuses
- Manage licensing inventory and recommend how to maximize investment in software assets
- Align enterprise-wide annual software true-up and support renewals, co-term possibilities and cost reduction opportunities
- Support compliance in software licensing and support or perform software supplier compliance audits
- Align with strong functional line manager
- Implement IT initiatives to support business and IT strategy
- Perform all IT activities and duties of Global License Management in accordance with all relevant legal requirements, SOPs, guidelines, rules of procedure, by-laws and compliance rules
- Execute legal/ formal aspects for disciplinary line
- Manage, develop and mentor team members
- Establish measurable individual objectives that are aligned with department goals
- Plan and organize change projects by using change management tools, processes and techniques
- Provide input to business technology and human resource planning within functional area
- Bachelor's degree in related technical area or equivalent work experience
- Several years of relevant technical and business experience
- Experience in supervising and building relationships with people at a variety of levels
- Leadership experience in managing cross-functional teams and influencing senior level management
- Good ability to lead a large team in terms of strategy, personnel development, and change management
- Great team work, global mind-set, and excellent information and communication behaviour
- Advanced knowledge of standard processes from the areas of IT Governance, Strategic IT Sourcing & Procurement, IT Strategy and IT Asset Management
- Good knowledge of external process frameworks (COBIT, ITIL)
- Great commitment to quality, great ability to learn quickly and to deal with high levels of complexity
- Good ability to advance the organization in terms of innovation and customer & service orientation
At DB Schenker, you are part of a global logistics network that connects the world. A network that allows you to shape your career by encouraging you to contribute and truly make a difference. With more than 76,000 colleagues worldwide, we welcome diversity and thrive on individual backgrounds, perspectives and skills. Together as one team, we are Here to move.
Do you have any further questions?
Do not hesitate to contact us.
We look forward to receiving your call/email!
Phone: +49 201-8781-5525
* Equal Opportunity Employer: at DB Schenker we are proud of our diverse workforce and we are committed in enhancing it further. Therefore, we welcome all applicants, regardless of gender, age, disability, nationality, religion or sexual orientation.