- Responsible for the global HR IT applications and project portfolio
- Responsible for the implementation of the HR digitalization strategy
- Performing all IT activities and duties in the area of responsibility in accordance with all relevant legal requirements, SOPs, guidelines, rules of procedure, by-laws and compliance rules
- Full responsibility for all services, employees and costs within her/ his organizational unit (team)
- Plans & monitors all costs related to his/ her organizational unit
- Responsible for the development and management of larger (project) teams, consisting of several team leads and employees
- Provides input to the business technology, financial and human resources planning on department level
- Works with business partners to understand and anticipate business needs
- Provides high-quality services at optimal cost to customers
- Manages improvement processes that impact customer satisfaction, IT efficiency and IT effective-ness within area of responsibility
- Anticipates and analyzes trends in technology, assessing the impact of emerging technologies on the business and services
- Implements strategic IT application portfolio and global processes & standards
- Plans and manages the change by using change management tools, processes and techniques
- Identifies the roles, skills and knowledge required
- Establishes measurable individual and team objectives that are aligned with Global Technology, Architecture and Cross-Functional IT goals
- Study to university degree level (computer science, business administration or related disciplines)
- Strong knowledge and experience in HR IT
- Knowledge of HCM systems like SAP SuccessFactors, Workday of Oracle Fusion
- Knowledge of HR processes and procedures preferred
- Several years of relevant work experience
- Experience in identifying process improvements and beneficial usage of new technological devel-opments
- Strong business and system acumen
- Good understanding of project and application life cycles
- Strong customer service orientation
- Strong self-initiative and excellent analytical skills
- Fluency in written and spoken English
- Willingness to travel (internationally)
At DB Schenker, you are part of a global logistics network that connects the world. A network that allows you to shape your career by encouraging you to contribute and truly make a difference. With more than 76,000 colleagues worldwide, we welcome diversity and thrive on individual backgrounds, perspectives and skills. Together as one team, we are Here to move.
Do you have any further questions?
Do not hesitate to contact us.
We look forward to receiving your email!
* Equal Opportunity Employer: at DB Schenker we are proud of our diverse workforce and we are committed in enhancing it further. Therefore, we welcome all applicants, regardless of gender, age, disability, nationality, religion or sexual orientation.