- Execution of service delivery & management of service performance of the specific service
- Steers and pilots respective subservices, suppliers and vendors in a technical perspective
- Ensure that demands are factored into capacity plans for all associated systems
- Responsible for the analysis, planning, measuring and improvement of the availability of IT services in respect to the agreed service levels
- Delivery of IT service demand forecast as baseline for budget planning and calculation
- Ensure that implementations and ongoing services are delivered on time and meet client requirements by maintaining tight control over the project schedule, risks, scope of work and budget
- Support of internal service review meetings covering performance, service improvements, quality aspects and processes
- Responsible for delivering excellence in all aspects of the service delivery function within an ITIL derived framework
- Responsible for security management and execution of risk management processes of technical service operation in accordance to company frameworks
- Study to university degree level (natural science, computer science, business administration)
- Several years of relevant work experience
- Relevant experience with procedures and practices in IT and in the relevant business areas
- Self-motivator that can work without regular instructions and take ownership of tasks
- Knowledge about DB Schenker's business and the commercial implications of CL/SCM solution design choices
- Appreciation of capabilities of relevant technologies
- Innovative, seeking new ways to improve
- Strong analytical skills and results focused
- Good communication skills
- Strong customer service orientation
- Experience managing complex stakeholder structures
- Fluency in written and spoken English
At DB Schenker, you are part of a global logistics network that connects the world. A network that allows you to shape your career by encouraging you to contribute and truly make a difference. With more than 76,000 colleagues worldwide, we welcome diversity and thrive on individual backgrounds, perspectives and skills. Together as one team, we are Here to move.
Do you have any further questions?
Do not hesitate to contact us.
We look forward to receiving your call/email!
Phone: +49 201-8781-5525
* Equal Opportunity Employer: at DB Schenker we are proud of our diverse workforce and we are committed in enhancing it further. Therefore, we welcome all applicants, regardless of gender, age, disability, nationality, religion or sexual orientation.