- Creates architecture-compliant solution strategies for complex demands that conform both to customer requirements and solution development standards
- Analyzes and designs application and technology architectures in alignment with the IT architecture principles
- Ensures the consistency and quality of the entire system
- Takes into account the requirements in terms of performance, monitorability, auditability, security, etc.
- Designs cost / benefit optimized solutions
- Ensures that the expected quality levels of the solution can be met
- Communicates solutions concepts to all levels of management
- Study to university degree level (computer science, business administration or related disciplines)
- Several years of relevant work experience in software development / software architecture
- Experience in identifying process improvements and beneficial usage of new technological developments
- Strong business and system acumen. Good understanding of project and application life cycles
- Strong customer service orientation
- Strong self-initiative and excellent analytical skills
- Fluency in written and spoken English
At DB Schenker, you are part of a global logistics network that connects the world. A network that allows you to shape your career by encouraging you to contribute and truly make a difference. With more than 76,000 colleagues worldwide, we welcome diversity and thrive on individual backgrounds, perspectives and skills. Together as one team, we are Here to move.
Do you have any further questions?
Do not hesitate to contact us.
We look forward to receiving your call/email!
Phone: +49 201-8781-5525
* Equal Opportunity Employer: at DB Schenker we are proud of our diverse workforce and we are committed in enhancing it further. Therefore, we welcome all applicants, regardless of gender, age, disability, nationality, religion or sexual orientation.