The Service Manager Cloud is responsible for service management and performance against agreed service levels and budgets, considering the latest technological developments and the release cycles. Other responsibilities include the effective and efficient execution of all aspects of, service level management, continual service improvement and performance management for the specific services.
* Execution of service management of service performance of the specific service
* Supports the setup and onboarding of new services in the framework of Service Management
* Steers and pilot's respective subservices, suppliers, and vendors in a technical perspective
* Ensure that demands are factored into capacity plans for all associated systems
* Responsible for the analysis, planning, measuring and improvement of the availability of IT services in respect to the agreed service levels
* Delivery of IT service demand forecast as baseline for budget planning and calculation
* Ensure that implementations and ongoing services are delivered on time and meet client requirements by maintaining tight control over the project schedule, risks, scope of work and budget
* Support of internal service review meetings covering performance, service improvements, quality aspects and processes
* Responsible for security management and execution of risk management processes of technical service operation in accordance to company frameworks
* Study to university degree level of natural sciences, computer science, business, or an equivalent education)
* Proven experience in the area of Platform Services (i.e. Data Center, Cloud), ITSM and in-depth knowledge of the processes of service management (ITIL)
* Very good knowledge of the most common MS Office products (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, SharePoint etc.)
* Ability to manage small projects
* Service Delivery and Service Improvement against agreed service levels
* Team- and result- oriented and driven by goal achievement with a strong focus on high quality service performance
* A very high customer and service orientation
* Fluent business English and German both written and verbal
* High flexibility
* Very good communication and presentation skills to work in a multi-cultural, multinational environment
* Personality as well as creativity in thinking and acting, high social competencies and assertiveness
At DB Schenker, you are part of a global logistics network that connects the world. A network that allows you to shape your career by encouraging you to contribute and truly make a difference. With more than 76,000 colleagues worldwide, we welcome diversity and thrive on individual backgrounds, perspectives and skills. Together as one team, we are Here to move.
Do you have any further questions?
Do not hesitate to contact us.
We look forward to receiving your email!
* Equal Opportunity Employer: at DB Schenker we are proud of our diverse workforce and we are committed in enhancing it further. Therefore, we welcome all applicants, regardless of gender, age, disability, nationality, religion or sexual orientation.