- Conduct benchmarks based on external and internal compensation data
- Finalize consistent salary bands per job family on all levels based on grading information
- Support the global merit salary increase matrix process
- Analyze data and prepare decision papers for efficiency improvements and cost reductions
- Conduction of ongoing project management for the Global Grading
- Ensure that all project deliverables are on time
- Serve as single point of contact for any grading requirements below top executive level
- Support of proper implementation of all new roles and role changes in role cartographies for all Business Units
- Support the design of an organizational fundamental job framework and role classification system by developing and implementing global job groups and job families and maintenance
- Support of development and deliver initiative-specific content, governance and procedure guidelines
- Responsible for managing and maintenance of project controlling
- Preparation of documents and drafting of decision proposals for the project management (e.g. presentations, reports and statistics)
- Escalates in case of deviations
- Support organization in designing and managing of respective programs and projects in line with initiative targets
- International compensation work experience
- Strong analytical skills
- Project Management skills
- English required: business fluent
- Experience in Grading methodology (IPE, HAY, etc.)
- Ability to work with virtual teams
- Strong global mindset
- High ability to deal with complexity
- Willingness to work operationally
- Willingness to travel (25% activity in the first 1 ½ years)
At DB Schenker, you are part of a global logistics network that connects the world. A network that allows you to shape your career by encouraging you to contribute and truly make a difference. With more than 76,000 colleagues worldwide, we welcome diversity and thrive on individual backgrounds, perspectives and skills. Together as one team, we are Here to move.
Do you have any further questions?
Do not hesitate to contact us.
We look forward to receiving your call/email!
Phone: +49 201-8781-5525
* Equal Opportunity Employer: at DB Schenker we are proud of our diverse workforce and we are committed in enhancing it further. Therefore, we welcome all applicants, regardless of gender, age, disability, nationality, religion or sexual orientation.