- Organizing of international top management meetings as well as meetings with managers from countries and regions and customers
- Organizing of Board Meetings, Division Board Meetings, etc. in cooperation with the Management Assistant
- Internal and external communication / correspondence on international level
- Travel management and expense claim
- Responsible coordination of the CIO schedule (preparation and wrap-up of meetings, room booking, catering)
- Office management (e.g., incoming invoice handling and monitoring, ordering of stationary etc.)
- Social media marketing / Public relations (strategy, planning and execution)
- Continuous exchange with Corporate Communications
- Editorial work for internal and external publications
- You graduated your studies or finished your commercial apprenticeship with distinction.
- You have gained working experience.
- You have excellent communication skills and are an organizing talent.
- Your strengths include independent working abilities, but you can also work in a team.
- You are flexible, highly motivated and service-oriented.
- You are fluent in German and English, further languages are advantageous.
- You are experienced in working with MS Office, MS Sharepoint and MS Teams.
- You are creative and proactive in creating professional social media content
At DB Schenker, you are part of a global logistics network that connects the world. A network that allows you to shape your career by encouraging you to contribute and truly make a difference. With more than 76,000 colleagues worldwide, we welcome diversity and thrive on individual backgrounds, perspectives and skills. Together as one team, we are Here to move.
Do you have any further questions?
Do not hesitate to contact us.
We look forward to receiving your call/email!
Phone: +49 201-8781-5525
* Equal Opportunity Employer: at DB Schenker we are proud of our diverse workforce and we are committed in enhancing it further. Therefore, we welcome all applicants, regardless of gender, age, disability, nationality, religion or sexual orientation.