- Alignment of technical communication protocol parameters with our customers (internal or external)
- Implementation of the technical communication layer between customers and DB Schenker
- Vendor Management of our hosting partner (e.g. Firewall settings, system environment changes)
- Technical support of the test- and go-live phase and implementation of change requests
- Technical application monitoring, system analysis and continuous technical optimization of our global B2Bi platform
- Creation and implementation of concepts in regards to business continuity
- Secure daily operation of the platform (on-call duty)
- Communication with internal and external customers and other involved parties
- Communication and provider management of our infrastructure- and hosting partner
- Graduate degree in Computer Science
- Several years working experiences
- Detailed, practical EDI/EAI knowledge, especially in the field of technical communication protocols (AS2, (s)FTP(s), http, MQ, JMS, etc.), handling of certificates and data interchange formats
- Experiences with standard B2Bi / EDI integration platform solutions
- Project- and/or team work in an international environment
- General technical understanding, UNIX operating system knowledge and a programming language
- Competence in both analytical/conceptual and hands-on practice
- Strong, convincing communication skills are important
- Fluent English
- Customer and service orientation
- Willingness to learn and flexibility
- Ability to work independently and thoroughly
- Ideally, experience with operational forwarding or logistics
At DB Schenker, you are part of a global logistics network that connects the world. A network that allows you to shape your career by encouraging you to contribute and truly make a difference. With more than 76,000 colleagues worldwide, we welcome diversity and thrive on individual backgrounds, perspectives and skills. Together as one team, we are Here to move.
Do you have any further questions?
Do not hesitate to contact us.
We look forward to receiving your call/email!
Phone: +49 201-8781-5525
* Equal Opportunity Employer: at DB Schenker we are proud of our diverse workforce and we are committed in enhancing it further. Therefore, we welcome all applicants, regardless of gender, age, disability, nationality, religion or sexual orientation.