Positions at Schenker AG Head Office
What do you need?
We look for motivated and committed students to fulfill our internships at DB Schenker. Take a look at the prerequisites to see if you have what it takes!
- Excellent study grades, preferably with logistics, economic, personnel, IT, or a comparable subject as your core area of study
- Availability for up to 6 months
- Practical work experience preferred
- Excellent German and English skills
- A high level of intercultural competence
- Ability to take initiative
- Good communication skills
- Proficiency in MS Office
Do you think you’re up for the rewarding challenge of an internship at DB Schenker? If so, please send us your application!