As a global leader in logistics services for the electronics industry, we make sure you optimize your production processes and reduce expenses. With multiparty platforms, we improve planning and collaboration within your supply chain to accelerate the flow of materials and finished products.
Electronics Logistics and Supply Chain Management
As globalization increases, the electronics industry faces greater time and cost pressures. At DB Schenker, we respect and understand these pressures. Our customized solutions have been designed to optimize production processes and reduce your business expenses. We offer:
- An international network that provides quick and cost-effective transport between production sites and consumers, whatever the distance.
- Multi-party platforms to plan and collaborate with your supply chain, and increase the flow of materials and products.
- End-to-end visibility and specialist products to ensure the safe and reliable delivery of your shipments.
- Contract logistics/SCM programs to continually improve our processes and ensure your supply chain is always lean and fully optimized.
- Vendor Managed Inventory (VMI) solutions to make sure your stocks are replenished at the right time.
Furthermore, we also have experience with:
- Managing VMI hubs for OEMs close to manufacturing sites for JIT replenishment.
- Reverse logistics operations, including returns management, product diagnostics and light repairs, fulfillment of replacement orders, etc.
- TAPA A security, 6 sigma quality systems and cost-reduction programs that don’t compromise service.
Combine all of the above with our value-added services, such as repairs or labeling, and you’ll see that DB Schenker can meet all your supply chain management needs.