Bring the last leg of your supply chain to the next level with DB Schenker's Fulfillment Logistics services. Keep deliveries on-time & customers happy.
The last leg of your supply chain is often the most critical, given it’s one of the last steps before your product reaches your customers. DB Schenker’s Fulfilment Logistics helps make the final part of your supply chain your best. From ensuring timely delivery of your orders, to caring for your inventory in a safe and secure environment, we’re here to make fulfilment a breeze.
Our fulfilment services cover:
- Implementation and operation of Manufacturers' Outbound Warehouses, Regional / National Distribution Centers in dedicated or shared environment, X-Dock/Merge in Transit Hubs
- Delivery of semi-finished and finished products to the distribution warehouse
- Warehouse handling and storage including postponement services
- Product Call-offs, PO/SO Management
- Coordination of customer deliveries retail, commercial channels and consumers
- Inventory management, visibility, tracking and planning
However, as a global leader in logistics, we don’t just execute on fulfilment — we strategize, too.
We’ll help you find the best location for your distribution facilities. We’ll optimize these facilities to make distribution seamless. Using a variety of Warehouse and Labor Management tools, we’ll design a simple to fully automated customer dedicated or multi-client warehouse and decide on the best suitable staff and operational processes to manage inbound and outbound flow of products – your deliveries will always be on-time.
We also offer value-added services to make sure your fulfilment process is the best it can be. Here are just a few of the processes that will operate efficiently, all of the time:
- Labeling and sorting
- Merging in transit