What will you learn?
Our international internship program offers students the opportunity to experience challenging and exciting logistics projects while also being introduced to new cultures internationally. Each intern will be assigned to a team and works on both team and individual projects. As a DB Schenker intern, you’ll learn all about the day-to-day responsibilities of a logistics professional and will encounter new challenges to help you grow as a professional.
Our internships last six months, with positions typically in areas such as Australia, USA, and Indonesia. All of our interns are compensated for their work at a rate dependent on the current salary rates of the respective countries.
What do you need?
We look for motivated and committed students for our internship program. We take a close look at your qualifications, work experience, and personality to determine if you would be a good fit for our program. Our prerequisites include:
- Enrollment as a student for the entire duration of the internship
- Excellent grades with logistics, economics, or a comparable subject as your key area of study
- Full availability for six months
- Practical work experience preferred
- Excellent English skills
- Good communication skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office
- Confidence and willingness to take initiative