What will you learn?
Our international trainee program "Talents international" is a unique opportunity for all graduates who are interested in the field of international logistics. Over a period of 18 months, our trainees work in every important business area in our company, gaining a 360° view of our activities across the globe. From administrative tasks at our German head office to managing our operational affairs in Malaysia to meeting key customers from the high-tech industry in the USA – you will gain valuable experience wherever your future career will take you.
What do you need?
For our international trainee program we look for motivated and dedicated graduates. We take a close look at your qualifications, work experience, and personality to determine if you would be a good fit for our program. Our prerequisites include:
- Good to very good degree, preferably with logistics as your key area of study
- Initial work experience through internships and/or experience in the logistics sector
- Advanced English skills and basic German; other languages beneficial
- Good interpersonal and intercultural skills
- Independent, entrepreneurial mindset
- Advanced analytical and conceptional thinking skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office
- Good communication skills
Please note that the application deadline for the program start in 2018 is over. The next international trainee program round will start in April 2019. From autumn 2018, the jobs for start April 2019 will be published.