What will you learn?
Our international trainee program "Talents international" is a unique opportunity for all graduates who are interested in the field of international logistics. Over a period of 18 months, our trainees work in every important business area in our company, gaining a 360° view of our activities across the globe. From administrative tasks at our German head office to managing our operational affairs in Malaysia to meeting key customers from the high-tech industry in the USA – you will gain valuable experience wherever your future career will take you.
What do you need?
For our international trainee program we look for motivated and dedicated graduates. We take a close look at your qualifications, work experience, and personality to determine if you would be a good fit for our program. Our prerequisites include:
- Good to very good degree, preferably with logistics as your key area of study
- Initial work experience through internships and/or experience in the logistics sector
- Advanced English skills and basic German; other languages beneficial
- Good interpersonal and intercultural skills
- Independent, entrepreneurial mindset
- Advanced analytical and conceptional thinking skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office
- Good communication skills