What will you learn?
As an intern at DB Schenker, you’ll have the opportunity to experience working at a global logistics company and tackle exciting challenges in our operations or administrative branches as a member of one of our teams. You’ll work on team projects and autonomous assignments, all while learning about the inner workings of DB Schenker. No fetching coffee, and no running errands!
What do you need?
We look for motivated and committed students for our internship program. We take a close look at your qualifications, work experience, and personality to determine if you would be a good fit for our program. Our prerequisites include:.
- Excellent grades, preferably with logistics, economics, personnel, IT or a comparable subject as your key area of study
- Availability for up to six months
- Practical work experience preferred
- Good to very good German and English skills
- High level of intercultural competence (i.e. through a semester or traineeship abroad)
- Confidence and willingness to take initiative
- Good communication skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office