Safety and efficiency are enormous concerns in the transportation of oil and gas. At DB Schenker, our expert teams develop integrated, multimodal transportation concepts designed specifically for the complexities of your industry. With several years of experience in the transportation of oil and gas, we can ensure your cargo is handled with the utmost care and quality service.
Oil and Gas Transportation and Logistics
When it comes to managing the logistics of oil and gas, safety and efficiency are the greatest concerns. At DB Schenker, we have extensive experience of providing specialized logistic services for this industry. We offer comprehensive management concepts and flexible solutions for all kinds of support needed.
Our global network of hubs, regional hubs and warehouses, and our dedicated team of specialists bring customer-focused solutions to your oil & gas projects. From shipping equipment for your projects, to managing the entire execution, we’re here to help you every step of the way.
- Integrated air/ocean freight
- Licensed customs brokerage
- Order processing & master list management
- Chartering aircraft and barges/LCT
- Heavy lift and oversize expertise
- Planning and management of supply base
- Door-to-door freight solutions
- Logistics feasibility study and consultation for onshore/offshore projects
- DB SCHENKERskybridge, the multi-modal transport system that combines the advantages of air and ocean freight.
Oil Field Logistics
Our expert teams offer specialized logistics and support for your oil and gas projects. As a global industry leader in logistics, we bring you the know-how and experience to ensure your project is a success, no matter the challenges it presents. From FCL and LCL service, break bulk, part and full charters, to organizing the survey and chartering for your project, DB Schenker Oil & Gas covers all your needs from start to finish.
- Feasibility studies on offshore and onshore prospect areas
- Construction and management of logistic base
- Waste disposal management
- Drilling stock inventory
- Fully certified management and operation of handling equipment
- Airport and port services
- Chartering barges and supply vessels
- Local training and certification
- Qualified logistics personnel to work on your projects
- Welcome, ticketing, and transport services for oilfield personnel
- Camp construction and catering provider
Procurement and quality control of equipment
Our main competence centers are situated in:
- Houston, Texas, United States
- Aberdeen, United Kingdom
- Paris, France
- Dubai, United Arab Emirates
- Batam & Balikpapan, Indonesia
- Perth, Western Australia
- Oslo & Stavanger, Norway