For the Electronics industry, DB Schenker provides global expertise in our customers’ supply chain challenges including:
- An international network that provides quick and cost-effective transport between production sites and consumers, whatever the distance.
- Multi-party platforms to plan and collaborate with your supply chain, and increase the flow of materials and products.
- End-to-end visibility and specialist products to ensure the safe and reliable delivery of your shipments.
- Contract logistics/SCM programs to continually improve our processes and ensure your supply chain is always lean and fully optimized.
- Vendor Managed Inventory (VMI) solutions to make sure your stocks are replenished at the right time.
- Long-established solutions in place with world’s leading electronics companies
- Globally integrated and ever-evolving solutions that extend from suppliers and contract manufacturers to customer markets
- TAPA security, quality systems and cost reduction programs that don’t compromise service
- High focus on implementation and identification of value-added services that accelerate inventory velocity and improve customer experience
Furthermore, we also have experience with:
- Managing VMI hubs for OEMs close to manufacturing sites for JIT replenishment.
- Reverse logistics operations, including returns management, product diagnostics and light repairs, fulfillment of replacement orders, etc.
Combine all of the above with our value-added services, such as repairs or labeling, and you’ll see that DB Schenker can meet all your supply chain management needs.