DB Schenker’s Reverse and Spares Logistics solutions help you reduce your service cost and waste by optimizing repairs and returns.
DB Schenker’s Service & Aftermarket Logistics are globally-renowned services, designed to support Spare Parts and Reverse Logistics needs. With our global coverage, robust transportation network and industry-leading logistics experience, our Service & Aftermarket Logistics solutions can help you reduce your service costs and waste.
Our Reverse Logistics & Repair Services solutions minimize the cost and increase the velocity of the most complex area of the supply chain ¬– returns. We combine consolidated transportation with specific reverse center processes and systems to provide:
- RMA (Return Material Authorization) Processing
- Return parts verification
- Returns inspection and disposition
- Replacement and warranty check
- Return to vendor
- Asset recovering
- Visual & Mechanical inspection
- Technical inspection
- Module replacement
- Refurbishment and board repair (up to chipset replacement)
On the other hand, our Spares Logistics solutions ensure successful maintenance service on a global level. Our global warehouse footprint allows us to set up a spares network consisting of central/regional dedicated spares centers and last mile local shared spares depots, dedicated to the individual after markets of the customers.
Our Spares Logistics Services include:
- Just-In-Time delivery to supply maintenance programs for end customer
- Time based service levels
- Warehousing and value added services like kitting, technical inspection and repacking
- Global stock transparency
- Transport consolidation and optimization
- Last mile delivery
- Transport and logistic coordination by control centre concept