DB Schenker’s reputation for quality, reliability and innovation brings to fruition a broad spectrum of value-added services that enhances and complements DB Schenker’s core transportation and warehouse management logistics services.
However complex and difficult your requirements are, DB Schenker has the expertise to recognize challenges unique to your industry, the wide range of capabilities to seize the opportunities together, and most importantly of all, the network, know-how and special attitude to enable successes in your supply chain.
DB Schenker’s value added services not only improve operations workflows, they facilitate strategies to postpone final assembly and labeling of products till final consumption takes place. The ultimate aim is to improve inventory management, reduce inventory holding and ensure configuration, transformation or localization of products. Some of our proven effective solutions include:
- Sequencing & sub-assembly services
- SKD (semi knocked down) & CKD (completely knocked down)
- Quality checks
- Customization (e.g. stitching, laser engraving)
- Packaging services (e.g. co-packing, shrinking, wrapping)
- Labeling & price tagging
- Reverse logistics (e.g. repairs, warranty checks)
- Returns handling