Τα καθήκοντά σας
Lead a fleet of 10+ drivers and manage driver availability to maximize fleet productivity. Supervises employees who transport cargo to and from specified locations. Oversees the loading and unloading of company vehicles. Schedules drivers and assigns routes to maximize productivity.
What will you enjoy doing (duties/tasks)
- Dispatch drivers, provide detailed directions and instructions to drivers
- Builds and assigns load orders in TMS, Schedule and/or reschedule delivery times for loads
- Track and Trace
- Completes various standard reports and ad hoc reports accurately and on time
- Maximize equipment and driver utilization
- Conduct safety meetings and coach drivers on safety issues including: Hours of Service, Speed, Drive Cams, and CSA violations
- Manage weekly invoicing, accounts receivable and driver payroll functions
- Serve as primary customer contact, managing adherence to customer scorecard and KPIs QUALIFICATIONS AND EDUCATION REQUIREMENTS
- Ability to work within Microsoft Office Suite
- Available to work on-site at customer locations as necessary
- 1+ years experience in Transportation, Hospitality or Service industry fieldsBachelor's Degree in Supply Chain, Transportation, Logistics or similar field
- 3+ years experience in Transportation industry
- Knowledge of Federal Motor Carrier Safety Regulations (FMCSR), Hours of Service, and Compliance, Safety, Accountability (CSA)
- Effective communication skills (written and verbal) WORKING CONDITIONS This position will be required to work in an office environment with moderate noise levels, and, with or without reasonable accommodation is required.
- Occasional after hours and weekend support required.
- Remain in a stationary position for extended periods of time.
- Frequently operate a computer for extended periods of time and regularly operate other office productivity machines.
- Occasionally ascend/descend stairs and move up to 20 pounds of office objects, Frequently communicate with peers, supervisors, third parties, and other employees to exchange accurate information and answer questions.
- Occasionally attend meetings in buildings outside corporate office and at off-site locations with various internal conditions and requiring travel in various external conditions.
- Minimal Travel domestically as necessary
Why You'll Love DB Schenker
· Many of our jobs come with great benefits-including healthcare, ways to save for the future, and opportunities for career advancement.
· Career Advancement. We're strong believers in continual training and development for our people. After all, your success is our success
· Your Safety is important to us, so we will provide protective gear
· Health Advocacy support for you and your family
· Employee discounts
· 401(k) option
· How to Get Started
· You can begin by applying above or visit us at https://dbschenker.com/global/careers
· Stay Connected With Us
· Twitter: @DBSchenkerUSA
· Facebook: @DBSchenkerAmericas
We offer a number of plans for a variety of health care services and supplies, including preventative care, inpatient and outpatient services and prescription drugs.
The option for separate vision coverage for eye exams, frames, and contact lenses.
The option for separate dental coverage to cover preventative major and basic dental services.
The company offers a pre-tax 401(k) contribution plan with a company match.
We offer direct deposit to all employees.
On a calendar year basis, the Company pays all employees 6 major holidays, including New Year's Days, Memorial Day, Independence Day, Labor Day, Thanksgiving Day, Christmas Day, plus 4 floating holidays.
H προσφορά μας
At DB Schenker, you are part of a global logistics network that connects the world. A network that allows you to shape your career by encouraging you to contribute and truly make a difference. With more than 76,000 colleagues worldwide, we welcome diversity and thrive on individual backgrounds, perspectives and skills. Together as one team, we are Here to move.
DB Schenker is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. DB Schenker is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status.