Az Ön feladatai
This role significantly contributes to the DB Schenker Cloud Journey by driving and supporting the onboarding activities of existing and new workloads to the Schenker Cloud Platform. Furthermore, this person will be part of the extended Cloud Services Team – evangelizing and training existing and new staff in a global environment in new ways of working
- Act as entrepreneur towards DB Schenker teams and internal customers
- Supports the transition/implementation of global application environments to the Schenker multi-hybrid-cloud
- Develop and deliver Solution-Designs for cloud- and non-cloud-based infrastructure components in alignment with IT architecture
- Develop and implement new cloud services for the benefits of the Schenker customers
- Ensure alignment and propose improvements to monitoring, capacity, performance and availability of system components & services
- Create and maintain the global platform strategies to avoid risks. Additionally, ensure high system integrity and security of all delivered infrastructures and services. Contribute to planning and implementation of fail-over and disaster recovery tests
- Design and develop automated processes (infrastructure as code) for deploying and maintaining components in Schenker Cloud and Non-Cloud platforms using DevOps principles and tools.
- Minimum Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience
- Several years of experience in IT related industries
- Multiple years of experience with enterprise grade cloud computing and orchestration (based on Azure/AWS or comparable)
- Profound experience in consulting and collaboration of application teams (DevOps mindset) during migrations and/or new deployment of infrastructures for applications in global environments
- Solid experience in applying Infrastructure as Code (IaC); preferred applied tool knowledge in IaC and CI-CD-Tooling (Terraform, CHEF, GIT, Jenkins or comparable)
- Minimum basic knowledge of ITIL processes
- Knowledge of IT security regulations and standards
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to work effectively across diverse global organizations, groups and functions
- Flexible and agile thinking able to operate in changing environments.
- Willingness for occasional national and international travel
- Fluent Business English (written and spoken)
At DB Schenker, you are part of a global logistics network that connects the world. A network that allows you to shape your career by encouraging you to contribute and truly make a difference. With more than 76,000 colleagues worldwide, we welcome diversity and thrive on individual backgrounds, perspectives and skills. Together as one team, we are Here to move.
Do you have any further questions?
Do not hesitate to contact us.
We look forward to receiving your call/email!
Phone: +49 201-8781-5525
* Equal Opportunity Employer: at DB Schenker we are proud of our diverse workforce and we are committed in enhancing it further. Therefore, we welcome all applicants, regardless of gender, age, disability, nationality, religion or sexual orientation.