Az Ön feladatai
You will be an active member of our European Strategy team and support us in delivering DB Schenker's Strategy in Europe.
More concretely you will support us in:
- Delivering strategic projects such as reorganizations, strategy definition, and performance improvement projects
- Preparing effective management meetings and workshops
- Designing our agile strategy execution process through OKR (Objectives and Key Results) methodology
- We are looking for somebody, who is successfully pursuing his / her studies at a university. More important than your study subject is your proactivity, your communication skills, and your reliability.
- What you bring to the table:
- Ability to simply summarize and visualize complex problems (esp. in PowerPoint)
- First relevant experience in a similar position or field (e.g. internship in consulting, investment banking, strategy department, business development)
- Basic to advanced skills in MS Office (PowerPoint, Excel)
- Fluent in written and spoken English and German
- As an important part of our team, we would need your commitment for at least 6-12 months for up to 20 hours a week.
What we offer
We offer a small and dynamic team with a high degree of autonomy reporting to the CEO Region Europe. You will experience what it means to operationalize strategy and projects in one of the largest and leading logistics companies worldwide.
At DB Schenker, you are part of a global logistics network that connects the world. A network that allows you to shape your career by encouraging you to contribute and truly make a difference. With more than 76,000 colleagues worldwide, we welcome diversity and thrive on individual backgrounds, perspectives and skills. Together as one team, we are Here to move.
Do you have any further questions?
Do not hesitate to contact us.
We look forward to receiving your call/email!
Schenker Europe GmbH
60549 Frankfurt am Main
* Equal Opportunity Employer: at DB Schenker we are proud of our diverse workforce and we are committed in enhancing it further. Therefore, we welcome all applicants, regardless of gender, age, disability, nationality, religion or sexual orientation.