Az Ön feladatai
The primary function of the Load Planner is for the daily load planning of inbound and outbound freight, including asset utilization. The Planner will identify opportunities to optimize transportation or to address internal and external customer needs while consistently meeting or exceeding service, empty mile, and trailer pool targets.
What will you enjoy doing (duties/tasks)
· Ensure all customer freight commitments are met.
· Ensure customer service is met through repowering, relaying, or rescheduling freight.
· Responsible for the outbound strategy of tractors inbound to his/her geographic area.
· Responsible for optimizing the engineered loop drivers, local drivers and weekly home time drivers assigned.
· Meet company's on-time service and tractor utilization goals.
· Manage the acceptance of all non-committed freight in assigned territory.
· Meet empty percentage goal for assigned market of responsibility.
· Minimize layover trucks. Maximizing revenue turns per week per tractor.
· Meet company's driver home time goals.
· Limit idle trailers by assigned market of responsibility. Ensure trailer pool compliance with customer base in assigned territory.
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Minimum of 1 year in fleet operations or relevant experience
- Working knowledge of DOT regulations PREFERRED SKILLS.
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Ability to negotiate under difficult circumstances both internally and externally
- Ability to manage multiple and diverse customer relationships
- Ability to deliver exceptional service through positive engagement and patience
- Ability to work in a team environment to continuously improve results
- Ability to promote a culture of trust and safety WORKING CONDITIONS This position will be required to work in an office environment with moderate noise levels, and, with or without reasonable accommodation is required to:
Remain in a stationary position for extended periods of time.
- Frequently operate a computer for extended periods of time and regularly operate other office productivity machines.
- Occasionally ascend/descend stairs and move up to 20 pounds of office objects.
- Frequently communicate with peers, supervisors, third parties, and other employees to exchange accurate information and answer questions.
Occasionally attend meetings in buildings outside corporate office and at off-site locations with various internal conditions, and requiring travel in various external conditions. Travel domestically as necessary.
Why You'll Love DB Schenker
· Many of our jobs come with great benefits-including healthcare, ways to save for the future, and opportunities for career advancement.
· Career Advancement. We're strong believers in continual training and development for our people. After all, your success is our success
· Your Safety is important to us, so we will provide protective gear
· Health Advocacy support for you and your family
· Employee discounts
· 401(k) option
· How to Get Started
· You can begin by applying above or visit us at https://dbschenker.com/global/careers
· Stay Connected With Us
· Twitter: @DBSchenkerUSA
· Facebook: @DBSchenkerAmericas
· Visit our Blog: https://www.nowthatslogistics.com
401(k), Dental, Direct Deposit, Holidays, Medical, Vision
At DB Schenker, you are part of a global logistics network that connects the world. A network that allows you to shape your career by encouraging you to contribute and truly make a difference. With more than 76,000 colleagues worldwide, we welcome diversity and thrive on individual backgrounds, perspectives and skills. Together as one team, we are Here to move.
DB Schenker is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. DB Schenker is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status.