- Lead the Strategic and Business/Operation Planning & Analysis team in the creation of Land processes/solutions, value-added services, and business/operation management systems.
- Provides strategic directions of the Land business to the President Director.
- Perform a Lead role in managing the Land Department in the adoption of best practices in operation management.
- Ensure Quality Policy and Objectives are understood and implemented by staff in the Land Department.
- Provide strong leadership and work closely with the regional and functional management team.
- 10 years of experience in related capacity for an international freight forwarding company.
- Knowledge in Land Transport and distribution and skillful in the formulation of effective strategies to meet business objectives.
- Proven track record in business development.
- Self-driven individual with a high degree of professional integrity.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Abilities to lead cross-functional teams.
At DB Schenker, you are part of a global logistics network that connects the world. A network that allows you to shape your career by encouraging you to contribute and truly make a difference. With more than 68,000 colleagues worldwide, we welcome diversity and thrive on individual backgrounds, perspectives and skills. Together as one team, we are Here to move.
By submitting your application, you declare the information provided is correct. Please also note that your application data will be treated strictly confidential