- Deployment of strategic initiatives in the area of process optimization and digitization in-country.
- Clarify local business requirements, document local processes and standard operating procedures.
- Project management for all Operational Excellence projects within the country.
- Develop and maintain country project plans to monitor and track progress.
- Provide country business processes and requirements to regional governance manager.
- Update and communicate country General Ocean Freight SOPs.
- Review customer requirements during the opportunity management phase of the tender.
- Identify gaps between the customer requirements and the ocean standard operating procedures.
- Deploy training portfolio established by Regional/ Global Support & Training.
- Documentation of country-specific training materials.
- The role requires an individual who has finished an apprenticeship and/or studies in the area of logistics with several years of working experience in the freight forwarding business and track record in managing projects successfully.
- Deep understanding of ocean freight forwarding.
- Solid grasp of project management, preference: Certified Project Management Professional.
- Fluent in Business English (spoken and written).
- Strong leadership skills: sets clear goals and achieves results, develop solid relationships within the team, persuades and influences others, motivates people to perform, delegates and empowers others.
At DB Schenker, you are part of a global logistics network that connects the world. A network that allows you to shape your career by encouraging you to contribute and truly make a difference. With more than 68,000 colleagues worldwide, we welcome diversity and thrive on individual backgrounds, perspectives and skills. Together as one team, we are Here to move.
By submitting your application, you declare the information provided is correct. Please also note that your application data will be treated strictly confidential