- Identify new Small to Medium Enterprises (SME) business potential and customers according to the defined sales strategy & greater Central Java market.
- Acquire new customers and business extension across all transport modes (Air, Ocean, Project, Logistics, Transport).
- Enhance and delivering solutions across the business development strategy focused on the client's needs and industry challenges.
- Strategically partner with all pertinent products and initiatives, branches, country organizations, divisions to ensure aligned business development, and consistent service and growth.
- The expectation in growth and deliver results (revenue, volume, GP & DSO / AR where relevant) in the country in line with agreed budget and development target.
- Utilizing the Cloud-CRM tools for sales planning, opportunities and leads for the overseas-controlled business.
- Ensure local business sales cycle, from initial opportunity creation to the establishment of stable operations
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree, Master's Degree / Post Graduate Degree, any field.
- 2 years of solid experience within the freight forwarding/logistics industry required.
- Knowledge and understanding of freight forwarding industry and logistic operations across multiple modes, i.e. Airfreight, Oceanfreight, Warehousing & Land Transportation.
- Excellent customer engagement and interpersonal skills and have the ability to work effectively in a customer-driven deadline environment.
- Have excellent Analytical & problem-solving skills and good business acumen with the ability to analyze abstract, multifaceted problems and influence decisions.
At DB Schenker, you are part of a global logistics network that connects the world. A network that allows you to shape your career by encouraging you to contribute and truly make a difference. With more than 68,000 colleagues worldwide, we welcome diversity and thrive on individual backgrounds, perspectives and skills. Together as one team, we are Here to move.
By submitting your application, you declare the information provided is correct. Please also note that your application data will be treated strictly confidential