- Generate new Business from own Prospects.
- Assure the newly won clients business integration into Operations.
- Actively pursue to grow opportunities by developing new clients and maintaining good relationship with existing clients.
- Provide information to Field Sales Manager for Sales Action Planning and forecasting activities.
- Provide all customer visits, opportunities and any other customer, prospect information within CRM.
- Deliver agreed target and share objectives on a monthly, quarterly and annual basis to achieve KPI's.
- Drive new business growth across all facets of the business in line with the sales targets/budgets set by the Field Sales Manager.
- Continuously promote sales activities personally, by developing and concentrating on new key accounts and developing business with existing accounts.
- Ensure accurate compilation and reporting of operational and financial information about the customers.
- Constant communication with new customers, customer support and the Operations departments about relevant company policies, departmental expectations and customer expectations.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree, Master's Degree / Post Graduate Degree, any field.
- 2 years of solid experience within freight forwarding/logistics industry required.
- Knowledge and understanding of freight forwarding industry and logistic operations across multiple modes, i.e. Airfreight, Oceanfreight, Warehousing & Land Transportation.
- Knowledge of International Trade and relevant Laws, Regulations, Process and Procedures.
- Fluent in written and spoken English
- Excellent customer engagement and interpersonal skills.
- Positive and convincing attitude, motivated and eager to gain business.
- Business development focused and strong "selling" ability.
- Strong communication, presentation and negotiation skills.
- Ability to work independently, handle/manage conflicts with internal and external parties and solve problems efficiently.
- Ability to work effectively in a customer driven deadline environment
- Able to finding new target customer & maintaining existing customer
- Preferably Supervisor / Coordinators specializing in Logistics/Supply Chain or equivalent.
- Will be located in Batam
At DB Schenker, you are part of a global logistics network that connects the world. A network that allows you to shape your career by encouraging you to contribute and truly make a difference. With more than 68,000 colleagues worldwide, we welcome diversity and thrive on individual backgrounds, perspectives and skills. Together as one team, we are Here to move.
By submitting your application, you declare the information provided is correct. Please also note that your application data will be treated strictly confidential