- Drive and implement Indonesia assigned vertical market business plan including a detailed customer engagement model for the assigned accounts in alignment with global and regional stakeholders.
- Lead business penetration strategies for defined large-scale accounts in Indonesia and drive efforts to improve commercial and operational engagement.
- Identify the gaps in capabilities and put together suggestions to the management to build up such capabilities.
- Act as the contact point for assigned customers and as an escalation window for the customer and internal stakeholders related to assigned accounts business development in Indonesia.
- Establish accountabilities, business implementation, KPI and processes to ensure meeting customer and company goals.
- Implement and conduct regular communications/business review meetings with customers on a monthly and quarterly basis.
- Minimum 2 years of solid experience within the logistics industry, preferably in Sales.
- Knowledge and understanding of logistics operations across multiple modes, i.e. Airfreight, Ocean Freight, Warehousing & Land Transportation.
- Experience in an international environment is a plus.
- Excellent customer service, presentation skills, communication skills, and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work independently, handle/manage conflicts with internal and external parties and solve problems efficiently.
At DB Schenker, you are part of a global logistics network that connects the world. A network that allows you to shape your career by encouraging you to contribute and truly make a difference. With more than 68,000 colleagues worldwide, we welcome diversity and thrive on individual backgrounds, perspectives and skills. Together as one team, we are Here to move.
By submitting your application, you declare the information provided is correct. Please also note that your application data will be treated strictly confidential