- Contribute to the development of G&PS strategy in Europe & define a roadmap to implement the strategy
- Lead independently regional projects with focus on service delivery, organizational transformation, process standardization & harmonization
- Participate in global P&O projects
- Develop & execute a change timeline, deliverables and a detailed communication plan focused on those groups of people that will be impacted by any change
- Manage relationships with key stakeholders, taking into consideration communication, change needs and ensuring appropriate engagement for all levels of the organization
- Drive continuous improvement across all elements of service delivery and apply lean management principles to enable execution, compliance and on-time delivery of products and services
- Work closely with global, regional & cluster P&O, tribes and senior management with regards to P&O Project & Change Management
- Steering the annual P&O cost planning and control P&O budget including tracking and achievement of savings
- Coordinating global/regional data collection for the regular and ad hoc P&O reporting, including relevant adjustments to the reporting template & quality assurance
- Maintenance and further development of Europe P&O dashboards / KPIs
- Define the full suite of operational performance metrics (qualitative/quantitative), collaborating to ensure they are constantly relevant against product specifications and service principles
- Based on a Bachelor's degree or a similar educational background you have gained a broad experience in HR Operations/Service Delivery in multi-national companies
- You bring sound project management skills, strategic thinking ability, process capability, customer centric mindset, and analytical skills, with the ability to deliver results by leading activities from concept to implementation
- Very good understanding of all P&O processes
- Project Management experience in organizational and/or digital transformation, building HR Shared Services and managing change
- Strategic & tactical stakeholders management and influencing skills
- You bring strong verbal and written communication skills in English and German both up and down the organizational levels paired up with sound listening and problem-solving skills and a good executive presence
- Able to make independent decisions and manage competing priorities in a fast-paced, multi-task and highly matrixed environment, and connect effectively with business leaders
- Ideally experienced with cloud-based P&O solutions and excellent skills in Excel and PowerPoint
At DB Schenker, you are part of a global logistics network that connects the world. A network that allows you to shape your career by encouraging you to contribute and truly make a difference. With more than 76,000 colleagues worldwide, we welcome diversity and thrive on individual backgrounds, perspectives and skills. Together as one team, we are Here to move.
Do you have any further questions?
Do not hesitate to contact us.
We look forward to receiving your call/email!
Schenker Europe GmbH
60549 Frankfurt am Main
* Equal Opportunity Employer: at DB Schenker we are proud of our diverse workforce and we are committed in enhancing it further. Therefore, we welcome all applicants, regardless of gender, age, disability, nationality, religion or sexual orientation.