- Optimize the tax processes of foreign subsidiaries within an assigned portfolio
- Advance the Target Operating Model for managing tax matters of foreign subsidiaries, as well as fulfill international tax reporting obligations and organize them
- Support with significant tax inquiries and audits within an assigned portfolio of companies, if necessary, with the support of external tax advisors
- Support tax analysis advice in relation to acquisitions, disposals and reorganizations with advice covering withholding taxes and treaty benefits in alignment with DB Group Tax Function
- Assist in structuring decisions and where necessary in defining appropriate tax language in contract / documentation reviews aligning with DB Group and DB Schenker policies / guidelines (e.g. relating to business and corporate restructuring projects)
- Support interaction and negotiation with tax authorities on international tax matters where necessary and ensure a proper exchange and communication with the DB Group tax function in this regard
- Support tax components of global projects and initiatives of DB Group and/or DB Schenker business division and the delivery of tax trainings
- Anticipate new regulations from laws, judicial rulings, and administrative authorities within the area of responsibility
- Assist with the implementation of the DB Group tax strategy and DB Group tax policy and guidelines within the area of international tax within the DB Schenker business division
- Assist with the implementation of the DB Group tax compliance management system within DB Schenker business division such as developing and implementing policies, internal controls and procedures and drive development and implementation of these within the regions
- Ensure that the DB Group Tax function has good visibility and is well integrated within DB Schenker businesses and proactively participate and contribute to International Tax Network of DB Group
- University degree in Business Administration, Law or similar degree, with focus on accounting,
- controlling and/or tax
- Extensive relevant experience in International Tax Professional
- Background preferably from multinational or from advisory firm
- German tax advisor (or equivalent) qualification
- Business fluency in English and German (written and spoken)
- Good understanding of system landscape, e.g. MS Office, and basic skills in SAP
Neben vielfältigen Nebenleistungen und einer betrieblichen Altersvorsorge bieten wir unseren Mitarbeitenden weitere attraktive Vergünstigungen wie z.B. einer Bildschirmarbeitsplatzbrille.
Mit einem umfangreichen Angebot an Seminaren, Trainings und Qualifizierungen bieten wir individuelle und langfristige Entwicklungs- und Weiterbildungsmöglichkeiten.
Ein gutes Arbeitsklima liegt uns am Herzen! Nur im Team erreichen wir das Beste für unsere Kunden, Mitarbeitenden sowie die Menschen weltweit.
At DB Schenker, you are part of a global logistics network that connects the world. A network that allows you to shape your career by encouraging you to contribute and truly make a difference. With more than 76,000 colleagues worldwide, we welcome diversity and thrive on individual backgrounds, perspectives and skills. Together as one team, we are Here to move.
Do you have any further questions?
Do not hesitate to contact us.
We look forward to receiving your call/email!
* Equal Opportunity Employer: at DB Schenker we are proud of our diverse workforce and we are committed in enhancing it further. Therefore, we welcome all applicants, regardless of gender, age, disability, nationality, religion or sexual orientation.