- Preparation of customs declarations, import, export and transit;
- Comply with administrative procedures and customs laws in making customs declarations;
- Liaise with clients for instructions regarding customs clearance;
- Inspection documents for the verification of customs clearance operations;
- Supporting customs declarations to the authorities.
- Medium - advanced English skills;
- Intermediate Office skills;
- Advanced PC skills;
- Dynamic, willing to learn and responsible;
- Good interpersonal skills;
- Knowledge of local Transportation industry;
- Customs Declarant preparation courses or experience in a similar position is an advantage;
- High School Graduate diploma – at least.
- Meal tickets;
- Access to DB Schenker specialized trainings and courses;
- Opportunity to work in a multinational company with a dynamic team;
- Bookster subscription;
- Discount package at DB Schenker supplyers;
- Bonus scheme according with company policies;
- Dedicated events and activities for employees.