The Digital Learning Practitioner /Coordinator will be responsible for the assistance in running daily Operation tasks on our Learning management Systems and supporting the incoming requests by engaging in Learning Solution Design and Development. Practitioner must ensure that all activities are handled in accordance with the Global digital Learning framework and quality standards.
- Learning Management System Administration: Working on basic operational tasks that are including but not limited to creating and maintaining Creating Learning modules and handling Enrollment procedures. Practitioner will be actively supporting User Records and Reporting creation and maintenance. In addition, some assistance in addressing basic technical issues and procedure gaps or violations may be required. Supporting Admin community with occasional troubleshooting.
- Content Development and Update: Working on relevant storyboards and subsequent Learning content (Creating and updating SCORM packages, Webinar recordings) as per initial requests and specifications.
- Participation in Projects required by Global Digital Learning Community to assist with quality check of System and learning operations.
- University degree
- Have basic experience in working with or being open to develop skills in Learning Management System or Digital Content Creation using various Authoring tools
- Systematic and Process thinking and being able to services delivery in a global organization
- An innovative mindset and curiosity in exploring and implementing new ideas, concepts and solutions that define new ways of working and collaboration at DB Schenker
- Strong and proven analytical, communication and organizational skills
- Self-reliant personality that enjoys driving and owning topics in a dynamic environment
- Good knowledge of MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) and strong affinity for process and administration
- Very good English and German communication skills (verbal and written)
- Additional languages are an advantage
At DB Schenker, you are part of a global logistics network that connects the world. A network that allows you to shape your career by encouraging you to contribute and truly make a difference. With more than 76,000 colleagues worldwide, we welcome diversity and thrive on individual backgrounds, perspectives and skills. Together as one team, we are Here to move.
Do you have any further questions?
Do not hesitate to contact us.
We look forward to receiving your call/email!
Phone: +49 201-8781-5525
* Equal Opportunity Employer: at DB Schenker we are proud of our diverse workforce and we are committed in enhancing it further. Therefore, we welcome all applicants, regardless of gender, age, disability, nationality, religion or sexual orientation.