- Manage global opportunities according to a pre-defined (internal) project management process with the aim to prepare / create global transport and logistics proposals for our top customers
- Independent coordination and monitoring of all process related activities and ensure delivery of key milestones by all stakeholders, safeguarding final proposal / offer to our customer is delivered on time and in line with requirements.
- Analyse and understand customer requirements as set out in tender documents. Flag and highlight key criteria to relevant stakeholders for their consideration in the tender response to ensure requirements are fulfilled.
- Work together with multi-disciplinary and international teams to develop a winning response strategy that meets the needs of the customers
- Prepare RFI / Questionnaire responses to answer to customer RFQ requirements. Support and deliver content for proposal documents, solution descriptions and presentation material
- Secure and provide feedback on lost or won opportunities to disclose gaps in capability, pricing or customer relationship for the purpose of learning and continuous improvement
- Act as a knowledge centre and go-to expert for the DB Schenker internal organisation
- Strict compliance of the Global Tender Management process and Strict utilisation of the Global Tender Platform
- A professional, diplomatic and courteous personality
- Pro-actively and independently actingAbility to structure work, prioritize and manage tasks and deadlines
- Ability to work under pressure and within short timelines
- High level of self-motivation and flexibility
- High affinity for provision of services / Customer oriented attitude
- Analytical skills: ability to process various RFQ related data (e.g. requirements description or historic shipment data) and identify key opportunities, pain points or decision making criteria.
- esults focused
At DB Schenker, you are part of a global logistics network that connects the world. A network that allows you to shape your career by encouraging you to contribute and truly make a difference. With more than 76,000 colleagues worldwide, we welcome diversity and thrive on individual backgrounds, perspectives and skills. Together as one team, we are Here to move.
Global Tender Management within DB Schenker plays a critical role in the success of our company and how we achieve our growth targets with our global Key Accounts. In this role you are the spider in the web, overseeing the complete process from the receipt of a tender until final outcome, covering all modes of transports and all geographies. The tender manager is responsible to bring together the different stakeholders from sales and product, safeguards the completion of assigned action items and ensures that a suitable offer is put together and submitted to the customer on time.This position offers a young and dynamic environment in an international role at the core of our business, a great steppingstone for further career development as it allows you to closely work together with all divisions of Schenker and with our top customers.
Do you have any further questions?
Do not hesitate to contact us.
We look forward to receiving your call/email!
Phone: +49 201-8781-5525
* Equal Opportunity Employer: at DB Schenker we are proud of our diverse workforce and we are committed in enhancing it further. Therefore, we welcome all applicants, regardless of gender, age, disability, nationality, religion or sexual orientation.