- To ensure operational excellence by complying with a quality control system based on the company's ISO 9001 certification.
- To maintain excellent working relationships with all relevant 3rd party vendors used by Schenker.
- To follow standard and customized SOP's for customers as directed by Management.
- To meet or exceed "Key Performance Indicators" (KPI's) set for her/his functions.
- To prepare and enter shipping related data into various computer systems in an accurate and timely manner.
- To ensure accurate and complete cost accrual data is entered into Schenker's computer systems in a timely manner for each shipment file.
- To handle purchase order management and shipment tracking tasks as requested by customers.
- To assist in the preparation of freight quotations and freight invoices for customers and other Schenker offices (domestic and abroad) - and to ensure these quotations are based on accurate and competitive pricing provided by Schenker's 3rd party vendors.
- To ensure 3rd party vendors understand and comply with vendor-related instructions detailed in customer SOP's.
- To minimize the use of "hardcopy" paper for record keeping and communication in favor of electronic, paperless methods (e-Mail, e-Fax, spreadsheet and word processing software, Schenker's computer systems, etc…).
- To support a positive and attractive working atmosphere/environment.
- College degree or above degree
- 1 years of experience in the Logistics/Freight Industry.
All personal data will be treated confidentially.