En Route for the French Overseas Territories
DB Schenker proposes a complete range of value-added services via its 4 wholly-owned branches with dedicated personnel in the French overseas departments. as well as a strong presence in Noumea and Papeete through two partners.
Our units in the French overseas departments can propose an extensive portfolio of products and services, including: air and maritime freight, national and international road haulage and logistics, etc.
Our associated services:
- Order management and tracking
- Customs advice and expertise
- Bonded and non-bonded storage capacity
- Partial termination
- Order preparation
- Stock management
- Reporting, Tracking & Tracing
- "AEO" status: customs clearance 24-hour a day, 7-day a week
As a major player in the international air & maritime transport sector, DB Schenker can propose weekly air and maritime consolidation services to/from the main ports and airports of the French overseas departments.
- Weekly multi-consolidations from/to the French overseas departments
- Guaranteed lead times thanks to our DB SCHENKERjetcargo product range
- Direct connections between our France/Europe road network and our dedicated Air/Sea departure hubs in France
- Guaranteed access to capacity thanks to our Preferred Carrier programme
- Standardised quality procedures across our entire network
- Tailored services for shipments with special processing requirements (perishable products)