- Conduct market and trend research
- Support in the area of the digital strategy and KPI modeling
- Support within ongoing customer-facing projects
- Manage small customer projects (e.g. customized configurations/set-ups)
- Perform administrational tasks in several areas of Global Digital Solution’s service portfolio (e. g. user administration, configurations, system settings, etc.)
- Document new features / enhancements of Global Digital Solution’s service portfolio
- Communication Management with all involved requestors and parties
- Assist other teams within the Business Unit “Global Digital Solutions” in Service Management, Demand Management, Solution Design and Test Management related tasks
- During Bachelor degree’s study or having a Bachelor degree and being during Master degree’s study
- Preferably profound knowledge in IT and logistics business with work experience
- International experience in customer projects and service management would be highly appreciated
- Understanding of business and IT processes
- Customer and service orientation
- Ability to work independently and thoroughly
- Strong organizational and multi-tasking skills
- Flexibility & willingness to learn
- Fluent business English (spoken and written)
- Profound MS Office knowledge (Word, Excel, Power Point, Outlook, Visio, etc.)
The Working Student within the Business Unit “Global Digital Solutions” acts primarily as support for the affected sub team but focuses as well steadily on market and trend researches in the area of the logistics market and Global Digital Solutions portfolio.
Interested? We are looking forward to receiving your online application including availability and salary expectations.
- Equal Opportunity Employer: At DB Schenker we are proud of our diverse workforce and we are committed in enhancing it further. Therefore, we welcome all applicants, regardless of gender, age, disability, nationality, religion or sexual orientation.