- Driving the development of tools that effectively support the Air/Ocean operating model
- Qualifying, filtering, shaping, and prioritizing IT related demands across the Region
- Organize UAT across Countries in Region to ensure delivery according to specifications
- Coach and challenge countries in identifying, prioritizing, and specifying IT related demands to en-sure high quality of business specifications
- Closely work with Global and other Regions to align and prioritize demands and manage the regional Air/Ocean demand pipeline
- Organize and ensure execution of UAT across Countries in Region with Country P&S Managers un-der coordination of Global Air/Ocean Production Systems
- Work with Global and liaise with other Regions to advise and support development and maintenance of target blueprints and roadmaps
- Own requirements for local interfaces with customers, suppliers, and other external partners
- Proficiency with formulating feasibility studies and solutions as well as the elicitation of requirements
- Strong communications, influencing and negotiations skills incl. track record of presenting to large groups and top management groups at board meetings or at conferences
- Innovative curiosity, passion for problem-solving and strong analytical skills
- Fluency in written and spoken English
- A minimum 10-year track record in large, multi-national organizations with an emphasis on require-ments specification, solution strategy, - identification and - development
- Extensive experience in a comparable function, preferably in the logistics & transportation sector, especially Air & Ocean
- Managerial experience in leading international teams, demonstrated experience leading and building technical teams incl. hiring, training, development, coaching and mentoring
- Leadership experience in managing cross-functional teams, virtual communities & influencing senior level management and key stakeholders
- Master's degree in related technical / business areas or equivalent work experience
At DB Schenker, you are part of a global logistics network that connects the world. A network that allows you to shape your career by encouraging you to contribute and truly make a difference. With more than 76,000 colleagues worldwide, we welcome diversity and thrive on individual backgrounds, perspectives and skills. Together as one team, we are Here to move.
Do you have any further questions?
Do not hesitate to contact us.
We look forward to receiving your call/email!
Schenker Europe GmbH
60549 Frankfurt am Main
* Equal Opportunity Employer: at DB Schenker we are proud of our diverse workforce and we are committed in enhancing it further. Therefore, we welcome all applicants, regardless of gender, age, disability, nationality, religion or sexual orientation.