Position Description Summary: Responsible for supervision of a specific department or function within the station. Principal Accountabilities (The following is intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed. It is not an exhaustive list of all expectations.):
- Supervise department or shift activities to ensure effective customer service
- Assist in identifying and improving service and operations related issues in a station
- Develop and monitor productivity standards
- Assist in auditing and researching service performance issues and develop recommendations for improvements
- Ensure a safe working environment through consistent practice of safety programs and procedures
- Select and place staff, ensure staff receives training for job activities, and define specific job assignments. Manage performance to ensure required levels of productivity and achievement of organizational objectives
- Other duties as assigned The individual in this position must be capable of performing all of the essential functions with or without a reasonable accommodation.
Knowledge and Skills (The following minimum requirements are normal guidelines and should not constrain the advancement of otherwise qualified personnel): This is a supervisory position. Exceptional interpersonal and analytical skills required. Bachelor's degree or equivalent strongly preferred. Generally prefer 0-2 years of related supervisory experience.
401(k), Dental, Direct Deposit, Holidays, Medical, Vision
At DB Schenker, you are part of a global logistics network that connects the world. A network that allows you to shape your career by encouraging you to contribute and truly make a difference. With more than 76,000 colleagues worldwide, we welcome diversity and thrive on individual backgrounds, perspectives and skills. Together as one team, we are Here to move.
Equal Opportunity Employer-minorities/females/veterans/individuals with disabilities/sexual orientation/gender identity