- Collaborate with functional and integration team to develop a test approach that covers all project test activities including risk and risks mitigation plan and resourcing that supports the overall test strategy for the project
- Define granularity of the scope of testing within the context of each release / delivery, including nonstandard configuration and validation of the migrated data transformed from the existing P&O systems supporting the 77+countries
- Represent P&O in the test management function which includes managing end to end testing process, execution, quality assessment, issue resolution and coordinating with P&O/BU stakeholders for test delivery plan/execution that is aligned with their requirements
- Coordinate with the project managers/functional teams to schedule testing activity between the different systems
- Attend daily defect triage meetings during the test execution; raise test issues and risks impacting delivery
- Develop comprehensive training materials on test methodology and using test tools
- Prepares and executes the different test levels, monitors the progress and reports the result of the test execution to relevant stakeholders (including test effort estimation and actual spend)
- Perform all software test cycles like unit testing, system integration testing, user acceptance testing, stress/performance testing, regression testing
- Implement best practice and tools for testing and test automation
- Provide detailed tests reports with findings and recommendations to the program managers
- Able to translate detailed technical problems into communicable messages with some guidance from team lead/members
- As the Test (SME), continuously develop knowledge of the trends in information technology and quality assurance, especially 'Cloud' computing and SaaS concepts
- Strong knowledge of HCM modules domain (SAP, Oracle, or Workday applications) and upstream/downstream systems/applications
- Extensive test management experience in Testing Package-based applications of the HCM cloud programs/products, Testing methodologies, approach, and products and how they can be applied
- Deep understanding of quality assurance and experience in Test automation as well as Performance Testing projects including Selenium and Load runner
- Expert in Test Tools and has experience with JIRA, Confluence, Solution manager, HP Quality Center
- Test Management qualifications e.g. ISTQB / ISEB or TMAP. Project Management certifications like ITIL, Scrum etc. would be an advantage
- Good working knowledge of Application Lifecycle Management solutions (RTC, RQM, GIT etc.) and agile working practices such as Scrum
- Broad business and technology understanding and a good awareness of industry trends in Human Resource
- Hands on experience in application test management processes for web and mobile testing
- Strong consulting skills e.g., presenting, leading workshops, demonstrating, and explaining complex functionality or solutions to customers
- Excellent time management skills - able to work to tight deadlines and make sensible decisions under pressure taking a balanced view of customer/stakeholder demands
- Drives results - manage deliverables and milestones: on time/within budget/meeting business needs; drives scope development & management
- Demonstrate good problem solving, critical thinking and analytical skills. Breaks down complex problems, get to the heart of the problem and timely resolve problems
- Strong communicator - able to communicate with customers and colleagues with impact, credibility, and empathy, including in a remote working situation
- Customer focus - able to assess customer needs, build relationships and manage customer expectations
- Courage - know when to push back, when to escalate, and when to go above and beyond to satisfy customer/stakeholder having full understanding of project and business dynamics
- Role model in the capacity of mentor/coach for teams/junior testers
- Team player orientation towards work relationships, strong culture awareness and diversity
Fascinating national and international projects and tasks such as sports and events logistics, trade fair logistics or special transports enrich the work environment.
Network and Contacts
The national and international network with colleagues (m/f/d) at DB Schenker enables a professional and private exchange.
Flexible Working Hours
We follow the principle of trust based working time, and with agreement we also offer regular working time at home
At DB Schenker, you are part of a global logistics network that connects the world. A network that allows you to shape your career by encouraging you to contribute and truly make a difference. With more than 76,000 colleagues worldwide, we welcome diversity and thrive on individual backgrounds, perspectives and skills. Together as one team, we are Here to move.
Do you have any further questions?
Do not hesitate to contact us.
We look forward to receiving your call/email!
Phone: +49 201-8781-5525
* Equal Opportunity Employer: at DB Schenker we are proud of our diverse workforce and we are committed in enhancing it further. Therefore, we welcome all applicants, regardless of gender, age, disability, nationality, religion or sexual orientation.