- Strategic responsibility to develop Real Estate in Malaysia, this includes, but is not limited to strategic partnerships with developers, landlords and transaction mgt. providers
- Manage a small team of Real Estate Officers (REOs) or Facility Managers
- Manage the operational Real Estate work related to the complete property lifecycle on cluster level, including transaction management, construction management and facility management
- Manage investment approvals on cluster levels and prepare RE related section for regional/global approval
- Act as the single point of contact for internal stakeholders and business leaders and en- sure customer satisfaction
- Steer country-wide demands and secure optimal provision of space and services
- Evaluate status of locations and define actions
- Support site representatives in cluster in execution of facility management (FM) opera- tions and their compliance to SOPs and local law
- Accountable for reporting in Real Estate related matters to regional and global Real Estate leadership
- Accountable to provide latest information in Schenker´s global portfolio management tool (property database)
- Responsible for real estate related budget planning's in the cluster, to support the global budget planning process
- 10 years+ experience in Real Estate and strong knowledge of real estate environment
- Extensive professional and managerial experience in diverse roles in Real Estate man- agement
- Results-oriented, with a proven track record of success of strategic real estate initiatives
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to work effectively within a complex, multi- cultural and international environment
- Ability to work and communicate in a top management environment
- Experience in project steering and financial reporting
- Ability to access and influence various functional areas and motivate groups to actions
- Ability to develop creative and innovative concepts and strategies
- International business experience
- Fluent written and spoken English
We’re strong believers in continual training and development for our people. After all, your success is our success.
Total Rewards Package
DB Schenker Malaysia provides a Total Rewards Package comprised of competitive wages, comprehensive benefits and reward systems.
Our vacation and leave policies reflect our belief in proper work-life balance.
See the world with DB Schenker! If you’re searching for an international challenge, we offer plenty of opportunities.
Employee Insurance Benefits
We provide comprehensive insurance package including Group Hospitalisation & Surgery (GHS), Group Personal Accident (GPA) & Group Term Life (GTL).
At DB Schenker, you are part of a global logistics network that connects the world. A network that allows you to shape your career by encouraging you to contribute and truly make a difference. With more than 76,000 colleagues worldwide, we welcome diversity and thrive on individual backgrounds, perspectives and skills. Together as one team, we are Here to move.
DB Schenker Malaysia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.