- Ensure that the management of the respective warehouses is compliant and in line with organizational policies and the SOP's for logistics services related to manpower, inventory, warehousing and transportation, etc
- Ensure the optimized and efficient capacity utilization of regional warehouse by analyzing, calculating floor space, assessing space design and developing and preparing stacking / storage plans in order to maximize profitability and efficiency of service delivery
- Ensure all regional warehouses have accurate and complete accounting, reporting, record management and internal control systems in place
- Facilitate the development and maintenance of an optimized warehouse management process and system taking cognizance of bin location assignment and utilization as well as monitoring the expedient flow of materials and products
- Ensure that inventory control processes are appropriately implemented, and a high standard of inventory accuracy are maintained in the regions warehouses
- Maintain a balanced service to cost and profitability ratio through the evaluation, analysis and management of performance, variations, escalations, special request and projects and network optimization.
- Quality assure service delivery including identifying and creating solutions to resolve service delivery failures and exceptions
- Enhance the utilization of existing/ new technology and ensure compatibility with operational requirements, facilitating integration through the development and implementation of support processes, platforms and mechanism including equipment control and maintenance
- Lead the Regional Warehouse teams through coaching, developing and motivating subordinates including follow-up of team and individual performance against targets and objectives aligned with overall company strategy.
- Proactively monitor and ensure compliance of all relevant legislative requirements and that all activities in the area of responsibility are compliant with company specific regulations.
- Relevant degree in Supply Chain Management
- At least15 years' experience of which at least 5+ year's in a management capacity
- Deep knowledge of logistics management specifically warehousing, transporting and logistics accounting
We’re strong believers in continual training and development for our people. After all, your success is our success.
Total Rewards Package
DB Schenker Malaysia provides a Total Rewards Package comprised of competitive wages, comprehensive benefits and reward systems.
Our vacation and leave policies reflect our belief in proper work-life balance.
See the world with DB Schenker! If you’re searching for an international challenge, we offer plenty of opportunities.
Employee Insurance Benefits
We provide comprehensive insurance package including Group Hospitalisation & Surgery (GHS), Group Personal Accident (GPA) & Group Term Life (GTL).
At DB Schenker, you are part of a global logistics network that connects the world. A network that allows you to shape your career by encouraging you to contribute and truly make a difference. With more than 76,000 colleagues worldwide, we welcome diversity and thrive on individual backgrounds, perspectives and skills. Together as one team, we are Here to move.
To be considered for this position you must have valid rights to work and live in Malaysia