- To coordinate with customer service on daily shipments activities.
- To coordinate cycle count according to schedule.
- Support customer's requests for rework/screening or any other activity within warehouse operation Scope of Work.
- Ensure all customs documentation and records are up to date and comply with customs requirements and procedures.
- Ensure customer service team is providing the necessary information as agreed upon to the suppliers and customers.
- To escalate to Management on any operation issues including safety, security, facility etc.
- To attend to customers' physical inventory as and when required.
- To monitor the operation staffs attendance and work discipline.
- To attend to customer's queries on operational issues.
- To plan sufficient resources for operation efficiency and smooth function.
- Degree in Logistics and Supply Chain Management.
- Minimum two (2) year's work experiences in the logistics and transportation industry.
- Knowledge of warehouse management system would be an advantage (SAP & WMS)
- Good communication skills with strong initiative and self-starter to coordinate the Operation with various departments
Employee Insurance Benefits, Professional Development, Total Rewards Package, Work-life Balance, Working Internationally
At DB Schenker, you are part of a global logistics network that connects the world. A network that allows you to shape your career by encouraging you to contribute and truly make a difference. With more than 76,000 colleagues worldwide, we welcome diversity and thrive on individual backgrounds, perspectives and skills. Together as one team, we are Here to move.
To be considered for this position you must have valid rights to work and live in Malaysia